Free time

Despite all the struggles I've experienced a year ago, at this moment in time I would say I've been more 'useful' and 'effective' at making myself better and spending time outside work. Living in another country gives a lot of reason to stay home and rest especially when you're working more than the regular 8-9 hours shift. 

I look at myself on this weekend and it's already full by default because of the numerous activities I do.  I end friday night playing uw hockey; reaching home and playing guitar and practicing on my keyboards.  Saturday, I will have dragonboat training in the morning, and volleyball in the afternoon, probably grab dinner right after.  On Sunday I have a deep pool session during the noontime then originally I was supposed to go for dragonboat training right after but have decided that I will join the BBQ session after deep pool session instead.   There goes my weekend and I'm happy about it.

I am amazed with all that I can do and people may be amazed or say I am crazy. I guess this is one thing i've learned about myself when i reached here. I do not prefer to "waste" time just by staying home or watching tv or playing some video games.  For me, it's either I have to learn a new skill, exercise and keep myself fit, or simply staying with friends and maintaining social relationships. 

"Lord, I thank you for all these.  I thank you for giving me what I can.  Thank you for the knowledge that I know i can be better and better.  Thank you for making me the way i am.  I pray for your guidance and strength. Please give me  energy.  Give me time as well to rest in this weekend as this may be the last weekend until some time before I can go back to what I've been doing the past weeks/month.

Help me with work that everything will go smoothly as possible, and when we may encounter problems, we are able to resolve and have strength to continue on. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor May 9

The future