life is just not perfect

we don't control life. God does.  when something happens and winds change; we have no control and sometimes you really just have to experience pain and suffering.  I hate being weak and being in pain but sometimes you have to experience that to realize many things.  I am still in progress and I am really that motivated to move on and again be 'somebody' .  I want to be happy and not waste my time crying or being emotional but maybe God wants me to find myself in this state of mine. He wants me to suffer.  He wants me to feel weak. He wants me to be in the situation I am in.

I have always been a selfless person (I think).  I want to please other people, I find happiness when i see other people happy because of me. Maybe this is God's way of telling me to find happiness with myself.  I'm not really sure how, because I do find material happiness not really lasting that long. God will give me something.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor May 9

The future