2 things to work on

so the process of breaking up is about learning, and growing from your mistakes..

2 key information provided to me that became an 'issue'

a. indecisiveness and being dependent

- upon analysis, i attribute it to growing up in a culture wherein we rely to our parents on decisions. Usually they decide for us and they're the ones who always has to be followed.

- This i believe is a growth and development trait that i can work on and have to work on.  Despite the harsh emotional troubles i'm going through; after all this, I know that i'll be a better person and I hope to bring my mojo back.   Given the situation on where I am, I really have no choice but to develop in this aspect

b. forgetful

- this is something that is pretty hard.  I know i'm smart, within the siblings i know i'm most capable to handle data on my head. And yet, genetically i'm the same with my parents.   really really bad memory. not even into details.

- i guess i'll work on this as well. i list everything so i won't forget but i guess that's something she deemed important. what can i do. everyone has his/her shares of attitudes

In these traits, i do realize that she has her share of bad traits which i don't like and yet i loved. but maybe, she'll grow on it. or I guess God just has different plans for each of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor May 9

The future