Tubbataha trip day 4

Today, we had 5 day dives. definitely tiring. Still nice dives though as it seems that all our dives contained at least 1 pawikan and 1 shark. In anilao, you'll be lucky if you see one.
The nice thing about this trip is being separated from the outside world and work. Its a rest from all the stress and totally not think about the stress if im having any issues or what. Unlike in HK i had wifi connection which led me to looking at issues and work. This time none of that.
I would say that this is not the best it could be, probably because id rather go with the first group? Maybe because of the camera and the people and the things they've seen. I guess they have plenty of experienced divers who can simply identify rare species of fish. But always i have to think of the bright side, its still great diving and definitely a break from work.
I super miss pat now though. I do feel like im missing something, maybe i just don't feel like starting conversations here or i don't know. I'm lost myself. I just know i dive 4-5x a day and eat a lot. Pretty much this is my life here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor May 9

The future