Ilocos trip may 1-3 09

Compared to my last two trips, this trip included so many people. 16 all in all. Indeed i didn't expect my officemates to mingle with my friends and in a way there were surprises and also expected results. One officemate who i never expected to be someone who had concern for others and someone who i thought was all brat wasnt all brat after all. The personality, goodness and understanding i saw from him made me realize that he is indeed a person who can adjust and willing to mingle as well. On the other hand, the only person who i thought would mingle did his job. And i guess it was great to see him makin kwento to friends of mine. As result, he has made good bonding with us and with my friends. I guess this is a reason why i did have him as a friend.
Anyhows, ilocos trip was ok. Paoay church, marcos' body, and lighthouse is something i wont forget. Beach is ok. Ever since calaguas, last 2-3 beaches haven't beaten it. In reality capones an pagudpud had ok beaches but in calaguas standards,it definitely isnt the same. Overall the trip should hav been a great one if not for me damaging ga's dslr/lens and unpleasant tour guide and driver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor May 9

The future