Corregidor May 9

Here i am again posting on an out of town trip. This will be the 3rd straight week i'll be out of town. It's quite tiring already to a certain extent and somewhat i'm semi kinda lookin forward to a weekend wherein i'll just stay home. Anyhows, this is just how i feel for the moment.
Im on my way to corregidor and this will be my 2nd trip going there. This time i have a purpose, my goal is to get good/great pics that i can take of the place. How? I honestly don't know. Im on a boat going to orregidor and the waves aren't helping my not so ok tummy. Probably due to the coffee i drank last night. Hopefuly this trip would be an experience and something me and pat will share and be memorable. This is kinda a first out of town which includes only the two of us. I'm praying for better weather from what im seeing now because rain is not something im looking forward to.
Tomorrow will be the pinatubo trek depending on the weather then next week will be anvaya cove trip.
Trip to corregidor was a learning experience this time and made me appreciate what it truly represents. My first trip here didn't give me any impact but this time, by listening and understanding what happened during the WWII it was truly a memorable experience.
Im also glad that it has brought many tourists to visit the island as it is indeed a very historical site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future