Be a good person

Today i realize how much impt to be a good person is.truly d Lord graces those who are good and patient.those who listen and care for others. Our family has been grAtely blessed
With the people around us. My parents may not have been financially successful in being like their other siblimgs but i must say they have done a great job raising the 3 of us. My parents are such great and patient listeners as i can hear them conversing to siblings or Nephews and nieces. We are not rich like the others but we dont have major problems nor major quarrels at home. For other families there is always a black sheep, for us not really. Everybody have grown up to be responsible. I love and congratulate my parents for that. Moreover the 3 of us our close, Even if we are all boys, not everyone is like us. And i m grateful n happy. Next week is bohol trip after a long time not going out of town. Our last one was years years back in puerto galera. I must say we siblings are also good listeners thus the reason for so good and close friends. I guess one has just to be honest and trustworthy because these 2 aspects makes a person a true friend and not really everyone has this attribute thus people appreciate it when you me or we are like this. Truly graced from God.

Btw i used iphone intyping this entry... 1 proof of how kind God is and what kind of great friends i have. Well i do believe that material things is not what you need to make you happy. For me its the people around me. For all these years i have always been kuripot in all aspects but if u ask me il say im
Happy. Again its because im graced and blessed With great ppl around me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor May 9

The future