God's way of giving a pause to your life...

I have always felt in my life that something not good happens when He wants you to stop and think.. This 'nothing good' can be very big, but can also be as small, as long as it makes you feel bad. Well, in any case, I realized something today and I am really grateful for this opportunity.  

During our sharings in DWTL Happy hour, just right before BIL, the discussion was about our current status/relationship with Jess, and our involvement with the DAYS. Being part of the music crew for 4-5 years already, it has become a regular thing to come and go there as long as there is the DWTL happening. When I really think about it, we really don't get anything in return. Well, we get food at times, but spending Friday-Saturday-Sunday Nights one whole weekend just to get a small amount of food; missing gimiks, outings and of the sort, I guess this is a big sacrifice.  Well back to my realization. Nowadays, I have become more distant with Him, probably due to work, and lesser time to visit Him. Back in high school and college, chapel was always there, easily accessible and really "on the way" upon going elsewhere thus it is easy for me to visit. Nowadays, since there is no chapel in the office, and after office either I go to the gym or go home, there is no direct link from me to a prayerful environment, thus leaves me with weekends as to go to church and really pray. And since I haven't been in our parish the past few weeks, feels like I suddenly forgot God in my life. Daily prayer also suddenly disappeared. I thank God though because He didn't do something drastic to make me remember. The DAYS has been a huge part of my life, and I believe God has put me in this position so that I can be his instrument.

 Very religious post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor May 9

The future