moved adventure...

and so, my supposed flight was tomorrow, and i was suppose to meet my boss when we arrive at the airport there, but seems there have again been changes... will be flying on wednesday alone... get there alone, and ride a taxi to the hotel alone... more adventure... also, am planning to extend my trip, my officemates will be extending, unfortunately i will not be able to fit in with their rooms or anything... i am not really close with them which makes it hard... its more of joining them to roam around... so i am currently looking for a hostel or anywhere, as long as a place to stay... still deciding on whether be going back home on a sunday or monday... preferably on a monday, so that i'll be with many people... so looking for a place to stay, means again a new first for me... not only will i be traveling alone... but i will find a place and stay on that place alone... with my own money... exciting? yeahh. hahaha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor May 9

The future